Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020 in Italy
Applications are ongoing to participate at the Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020 which will be held in Naples, Italy on 27th and 28th April, 2020 .
“Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020” aims to gather young leaders, innovators, peacemakers, youth activists, and civil society pioneers from around the World in a single forum to share their contributions, experiences, and knowledge on pertinent global issues.
“Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020” is more than a summit. It’s the platform for young leaders from around the world to share and learn about the best practices through mutual learning on ideas and initiatives of advocacy tools to achieve sustainable development goals from the youth perspective and encourage youth to lobby them in their own respective governments.
Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020 which jointly organized by International Youth Society, Global Youth Parliament & Italian Youth Forum and it offers the experience of a lifetime.
The objective of this summit are:
- To inspire individuals from around the world and recognize their contribution that has added value to the creative endeavors in serving humanity.
- To create a common platform to empower the youth network within the World.
- To motivate young people to be good leaders in their respective countries.
The Applicants should be
- A sustained record of outstanding leadership output;
- Interest in translating and communicating the results of their work to create positive impact in society;
- Demonstrated leadership ability in research and beyond;
- Interest in the role of research in addressing complex issues affecting society;
- Interest in collaborations across disciplines and sectors (e.g. industry, government, etc.);
- Good level in English;
- Commitment towards engaging in the activities of the fellowship; and
- Intent to share what is learned in the programme with their broader networks.
** Have priority for Executive Members, Country Directors, Deputy directors, Assistant Directors, Life Members, Registered Members, Youth Ambassadors and Campus Ambassadors of International Youth Society.
Registration Fee: 500 EUR
Organizer?will provide accommodations, food and local transportations for all participants during the summit.
- Submission: Application must be submitted online.
- Notification: Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent.
- Confirmation: The confirmation letter will be sent after full payment of the registration fee.
- Step-1: If you fit all the criteria’s and you want to take part in this life changing experience and meet leaders from all over the world, fill in the Application Form by 28 February 2020.
Application form link: https://forms.gle/jhaKjK9wCHSKHT137
- Step-2: Pay registration fee after receiving confirmation letter by 10 March 2020.
- Step-3: Applicants must email scanned copy of telegraphic transfer receipt, scanned copy of passport and one passport sized photo via following email: email@example.com
Deadline: 28 February 2020.http://www.matktp.icu/global-youth-leadership-summit-2020-in-italy/http://www.matktp.icu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/itttt.jpghttp://www.matktp.icu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/itttt-150x150.jpgConferencesApplications are ongoing to participate at the Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020 which will be held in Naples, Italy on 27th and 28th April, 2020 . “Global Youth Leadership Summit 2020” aims to gather young leaders, innovators, peacemakers, youth activists, and civil society pioneers from around the World in a...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@www.matktp.icuEditorYouth Voice