International Youth Conference and Awards Ceremony 2019 in New Delhi, India
Applications ongoing to the International Youth Conference and Awards Ceremony 2019 !
International Youth Conference and Awards Ceremony 2019 is an experiential learning program designed for young people which jointly organized by International Youth Society & National Youth Awardee Federation of India (NYAFI) and will take place in New Delhi, India from 13th October to 14th October 2019.
The world consists of approximately two billion of the young population. At this time when the humanity is at its youngest, there is an urgent need to harness this rich demographic dividend. For this purpose, an understanding of Alternative Development Model is required, which has its core principles as Energy efficiency, Environmental Responsibility, and Sustainability.
The Organizers believe in the power of youth and give them an opportunity to network among young peoples and discuss the challenges, the world is facing currently to find ways to solve them by contributing the bit of knowledge and wisdom. Networking is one of the key factors so as to why young people should attend this International Youth Conference and Awards Ceremony 2019. By attending this festival they will be contributing to bigger world problems along with like-minded young peoples as they are.
- To foster cross-cultural exchange and global friendship
- To develop leadership, team building and entrepreneurial skills among participants and empowering them to take leadership on sustainable development goals
- To provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people ;
- To let participants discover the beauty, culture and spiritual land of India ;
International Youth Conference and Awards Ceremony 2019 is a gathering for young people from across the world. The said conference provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To develop an international network of people who wish to make a positive difference in the world;
- An emphasison interactive global citizenship;
- The development of a learning community that challenges our usual as sumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems ;
- Training on Leadership, Sustainable Development Goals;
- All participants will receive International Certificate and support material ;
- The Conference will provide a plat form for increased cross-fertilization of ideas ; they thus become true global citizens in mindset and interaction, hence they can volunteer to co-create a future equal to their vast potential ;
- There will be involvement of local youth volunteers from host countries so that it will be easy for the delegates to feel friendly and understand local culture
During the conference, several categories of awards that will be given to exceptional social workers who has contributed a lot to the society at National & international level. The selection of the person for this prestigious award will be done by the selection committee appointed by the International Youth Society & NYAFI and the decision of the committee will be final. There are
- International Youth Awards
- Rastriya Gourav Samman
- Rastriya Yuva Gourav Award
- ?Rastriya Sadbhvana Award
APPLICATIONS are invited for AWARDS from exceptional social workers from INDIA & different countries.
- Cultural Exchange, Food Exchange, Diversity Celebration, cross-cultural friendship
- Workshops on Leadership and Sustainable Development
- Team Building, Group work, Story sharing, Talent show
- Self Exploration and Awareness Session
- Alternative to Violence Program(AVP)
- Different country’s Presentation
- Awards Giving Ceremony
- Visit to city of New Delhi
- Welcome, Farewell Program and a special gift
- Student: 100 USD
- Others: 150 USD
Organizers will provide accommodation, food and local transportation service during the Conference and City tour in New Delhi.
- There are no specific requirements. Organizers welcome each and every young person who has a keen interest in the Conference thematic pillars !
- Please send your your CV/Resume(include facebook/linkedin URL), a passport size photograph, a scanned copy of Student valid ID (for student) and a scanned copy of your passport or identity card or birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2019, GMT 23.59.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation email from the organizers and if you’re selected you can pay the registration fee .
For Further Queries
Contact? at email@example.com
or at firstname.lastname@example.org